Account Manager, Aftermarket
Get them up and running. Be their hero.
Your primary focus is to achieve the spare parts financial sales budget for the allocated territories. Customers include, however are not limited to, EHP Spare Parts Distributors and a variety of independent Trade accounts. You will also actively identify and establish new distribution channels. The Aftermarket category includes spare parts, accessories and consumables products and as such, you will (be enabled to) support Major Appliance teams in your territories, to drive the accessory and consumable sales in Retail and Commercial channels.
A Typical Day
Primarily you will visit / meet with existing customers and be responsible for your own territory planning. When with each customer, the aim is to optimize EHP sales performance using tools including ensuring core range compliance, efficient and effective inventory management and ‘bulk buys’.
You will also identify additional profitable channels in which to expand our spare parts distribution. This involves making contact with new potential customers, planning and executing structured business conversations to gauge the financial opportunity, and completing necessary follow up to establish a business relationship. Follow up activities may include competitor analysis and price setting.
You will present to Major Appliance Account Mangers on a regular basis to keep them informed and focused on the accessory products in retail channels. You will support Major Appliance teams with product training and ‘sell out and sell in’ activities, internally and at our customers stores / premises.
Who You Are
· Commitment to win- Motivates self and others by clearly outlining the steps to achieve success. Is willing to take appropriate action to drive customer decisions.
· Customer Focus- Focuses on meeting customer’s needs. Tracking changes in the customers’ requirements and proactively diagnosing critical issues facing buyers and impacting their decision making
· Follow- Up- Actively and efficiently makes sales calls and follow-ups as planned, gaining a reputation for reliability and ensuring a rich pipeline of viable opportunities.
· Financial Acumen- Understanding the health of your customers business before you pursue sales opportunities
· Negotiator- Prepares information to help negotiation process through internal networking and external sources. Highlights benefits to the customer.
· Analytical skills- The ability to find and interpret sales data to identify and communicate sales opportunities
· Targeting/ Opportunity Identification- Successfully identifies opportunities and works with internal stakeholders in order to secure the business
· Collaboration- Values experience and contributions of individual team members as well as peers; demonstrates willingness to collaborate to find new, creative solutions to problems as well as emerging opportunities.