Account Manager - BeefEater
Experience more from a career in sales than you ever thought possible.
If you love easy outdoor entertaining, a great barbecue is essential. And that’s where BeefEater comes in. BeefEater are experts in outdoor cooking
Beefeaters barbecues are designed in Australia and renowned for their quality. Our barbecues are available in a wide range of leading retailers, including Harvey Norman, NARTA, Barbecues Galore, Bunnings as well as specialist barbecue retailers.
As part of the larger Electrolux family, BeefEater brings Electrolux’s expertise in cooking to the great outdoors, helping you to entertain your friends and family in style. With our extensive product range, BeefEater has a barbecue for every need.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a high performing and ambitious sales professional to join our team as a full time Account Manager. This role is based at our Casula office in NSW. Regional travel is required in the role.
A typical day
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this is a broad and multi-faceted role. You will spend the majority of your time in the field, visit customers in your territory on a regular call cycle, build great relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and execute sales strategies to achieve year on year sales growth in line with KPIs.
You may also be required to provide support at national account level from time to time, as needed by the National Sales Manager.
We believe in investing and developing our people, so you will receive expert training on our products, regional travel to provide product training to end users, actively participate in tradeshows and other industry events, as well as be known in the industry for your excellent customer service - you will be instrumental to our team in forging the best relationship with our current and future customers.
Education & experience
We are looking for a polished and experienced sales professional with 3-5 years account management experience and a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in Consumer Electronics, FMCG or similar.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A positive and outgoing personality with a demonstrated ability to build rapport and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Confident, with the ability to think on your feet, overcome objections, negotiate and handle difficult conversations
- Professional and helpful in email communication and phone manner
- Self-motivated with good time management skills. We are looking for someone with the ability to work autonomously and organise their own workload, while providing regular feedback on their territory to the NSM.
- Results oriented, with the ability to plan your territory, execute customer visit cycles, set goals, monitor your progress and ensure you meet your KPIs
- Experience conducting business reviews, along with building and executing business plans with your customers
- Comfortable with public speaking, product training and demonstrations in front of large and small crowds, with the ability to engage your audience
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and present polished presentations in a business environment
- Reliable and consistent performer with the ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable, with a willingness to learn and expand your comfort zone.
- Driven to be the best and progress your career, with previous key account exposure highly regarded
- Previous experience calling on Harvey Norman, NARTA, Barbecues Galore or Bunnings highly regarded
- A passion for selling combined with genuine interest in barbecue and cooking.
- Flexibility for regional travel and occasional weekend work is required
This role offers:
Competitive base salary
Fully maintained company vehicle
Tools of the trade (phone, laptop)
Staff discounts across Electrolux’s premium product range
Exciting opportunities for career advancement across the global Electrolux business