Account Manager, Commercial
We are seeking an Account Manager to ensure that our Electrolux products are specified, ordered and fitted off with identified major homebuilders in New South Wales. In addition to this, the role requires the account Manager to call on and or have existing relationships with merchants and medium density projects.
A Typical Day
· Prepare project quotes/proposals for Electrolux Home Products and submit to identify major home builders via nominated merchants/retailers.
· Follow through on specification from quote to order to delivery to ensure successful completion.
· Identify and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders from Construction managers, our merchants and retailers externally and internal Electrolux stakeholders
· Provide product awareness and education to key decision makers
Who You Are
Collaborative – You have developed knowledge and contacts within the home building industry and well respected by customers and peers
Negotiator – You have a demonstrated track record of sales success in a similar or related role
Self-starter – You are enthusiastic and self-motivated and able to perform with minimum supervision
Results-driven - Well developed problem-solving skills
Communicative - Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ideally you will have relevant industry experience in a similar or related role
· Tertiary education is not a prerequisite for the position. However, a business related degree would be well regarded.