Account Manager Commercial
Perth Airport, Western Australia
We are seeking an Account Manager to ensure that our Electrolux products are specified, ordered and supplied smoothly with identified customers in Perth, West Australia. This role will deal with our three main customer types being Merchants, Builders/Developers & Specifiers in both short term and long-term interactions. It will target growth in both high-volume home builders and medium to high density urban development. It will demand a high level of ability to sell our unique story across all 11 brands, our supply chain assets and our aftermarket infrastructure. To manage strategic relationships when multiple merchants are targeting the same builder and a high level of influence at every level of the selection, pricing, pitching, supply & aftermarket process.
A Typical Day
- Prepare project quotes/proposals for Electrolux Home Products and submit to identified major home builders via nominated merchants/retailers.
- Follow through on specification from quote to order to delivery to ensure successful completion.
- Identify and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders from Construction managers, our merchants and retailers externally and internal Electrolux stakeholders.
- Provide product awareness and education to key decision makers
Who You Are
Collaborative – You have developed knowledge and contacts within the home building industry and well respected by customers and peers
Negotiator – You have a demonstrated track record of sales success in a similar or related role
Self-starter – You are enthusiastic and self-motivated and able to perform with minimum supervision
Results-driven - Well developed problem-solving skills
Communicative - Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our commercial business is going through a significant evolution in the way we do business and there has never been a better time to enter the Commercial sales environment. We need good thinkers, good operators and innovative, solutions minded people to represent Electrolux. Ideally you will have relevant industry experience in a similar or related role
- Tertiary education is not a prerequisite for the position. However, a business related degree would be well regarded.