Account Manager - Commercial - copy
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
To grow the commercial business in Victoria, by getting Electrolux products specified, ordered and fitted with major homebuilders and in identified medium and high density residential building projects.
You will enable the achievement of revenue, sales and profit targets, whilst providing superior customer service at all times.
A Typical Day
You will utilize your previous experience in the commercial industry to identify and target suitable residential building projects.
You will engage with key stakeholders, building strong working relationships with the key decision makers in this area, including but not limited to;
o Interior Designers
You will educate our Customers on the Electrolux Home Product portfolio and value proposition.
You will also build strong working relationships with key internal stake holders, including the Commercial Sales Administration Support, distribution and the service & spare parts organisation.
You will plan your week effectively, maximising customer facing time and attending meetings with a clear purpose and desired outcomes.
Who You Are
· Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term
· Customer focused - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to engaging with customers
· Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
· Negotiator - You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position
· A strategic thinker - You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Solid understanding of the commercial industry, with established relationships within the medium/high density market.