Account Manager: Online and Customer Experience
Position is responsible
for interfacing with The Home Depot Merchant (THD) team, Electrolux Major
(EMA) Manufacturing locations, Accounting/Finance, and internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales by focusing on two key strategic areas: developing an interconnected selling experience online and in-store and delivering a best in class customer experience through the entire purchase journey.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute online sales strategy to increase EMA brand share.
- Own online sales relationship with THD, including leading monthly brand advocate meetings and working directly with online merchant group.
- Work with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and other tools and trends to measure results and data and develop plans to maximize sales and profits
- Work collaboratively with THD Brand Advocate and EMA Marketing Manager to expand online content and create missing content where necessary.
- Develop online promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return
- Work closely with THD Customer Experience merchant to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Track performance of assigned product line(s) against specific financial and volume objectives.
- Maintain and communicate all pertinent industry analysis data.
- Create and maintain additional reporting for sales and Home Depot.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained on items including, but not limited to, pricing, VSI, CTS, and item set-up.
- Provide account support for Refrigeration and Freezer product lines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Administration
- 2-5 years sales or sales operations experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Solid financial analysis aptitude
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Familiarity with Social Media Marketing
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Basic Understanding of Merchandising