Account Manager Sell In
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
You are responsible for managing an assigned business territory, implementing business strategies to ensure achievement of revenue and profit targets by driving sales revenue of all Electrolux brands, categories and products.
Your role is to drive sales activity within accounts which have the ability to submit independent purchase orders, outside of a Head Office buying structure.
You will formulate business strategies which align with Key Account investment and promotional activity to increase market share, drive volume and a profitable product mix to meet the commercial objectives. Your strategic focus is to drive profitable growth whilst executing a remarkable consumer experience.
A Typical Day
§ Development of the overall store business plan.
§ Conduct individual business reviews with Business Owners, Franchisee’s, Buyers, Department Managers etc.
§ Identification of Sales (Sell In) Opportunities
§ Present and Execute the monthly KAM channel plans for each BU to meet commercial objectives
§ Core Range Reconciliation.
§ Competitor/market activity for each BU;
§ Inventory, Order and claim management.
§ Accounts Receivable.
§ Communication and Sales Function Alignment
§ Other support.
- Service calls & general customer sales
· Channel Responsibility
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Sales position
- Experience within the White Goods industry or a consumer goods environment
- Completed study in Sales, Business or a related discipline
- Business & Financial Acumen - Understands the company's business model and financial health of a customers' business prior to pursuing potential sales opportunities.
- Analytical Skills - Able to methodically weigh varying pieces of evidence or data and determine the best course of action
- Win-Win Outcomes - Able to successfully negotiate to close with best price/margin possible. Understands customers' objectives.
- Sales Tools Mastery - Demonstrates proficiency with Cognos, JDE and/or other IT based applications (i.e. CRM) maintaining high data integrity.
- Market Drivers - Understands the external market and industry dynamics that make our products/solutions a valuable investment for customers.
- Communication - Can communicate in a clear, persuasive, influential way.
- Collaboration - Values experience and contributions of individual team members as well as peers; demonstrates willingness to collaborate to find new, creative solutions to problems as well as emerging opportunities.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux