Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell around 60 million household products in more than 150 markets every year.
You are responsible for managing an assigned business territory, implementing business strategies to ensure achievement of revenue and profit targets by driving sell out activity of all Electrolux brands, categories and product SKUs within the Major appliances, Home Care & Small Domestic appliances categories.
Executing the channels business strategies and business plans for allocated stores, you will effectively manage sell out and stock on hand via training, product positioning, execution of promotional activity, and the education of retail sales staff, to build their skills, understanding and confidence in selling our product portfolio.
You will ensure our brands and products are represented, with best in class in-store execution which maximizes exposure and consumer awareness. Your strategic focus is to drive profitable growth whilst executing a remarkable consumer experience.
Understanding and executing of the stores overall business plan.
Understand and Execute the monthly Key Account Manager (KAM) channel plans for each Business Unit (BU) to meet commercial objectives via sell out activity;
- Execute the plan to drive focus priorities through confirmed product Deals & Offers
- Understand channel investment plans to drive sell out
- Drive channel Advertising and Promotional activity to increase volume and market share
- Ensure Electrolux Consumer Promotional Programs are communicated and executed
Who You Are:
It is essential that you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Sales position
- Experience within the White Goods industry or a consumer goods environment
- Completed study in Sales, Business or a related discipline
- Adaptive Thinking - Approaches sales challenges in a positive, solution-oriented manner.
- Sales Productivity - Invests in techniques and solutions that display a sense of urgency to focus on customer engagement
- Sales Tools Mastery - Demonstrates proficiency with Cognos, JDE and/or other IT based applications (i.e. CRM) maintaining high data integrity.
- Competitive Product Offering - Demonstrates understanding of our key competitors and can effectively communicate differentiators of our offerings.
- Corporate/Brand Messaging - Demonstrates understanding of our corporate/brand messages and can communicate them effectively to customers.
- Communication - Can communicate in a clear, persuasive, influential way.
- Collaboration - Values experience and contributions of individual team members as well as peers; demonstrates willingness to collaborate to find new, creative solutions to problems as well as emerging opportunities.