Account Officer support for Thailand Business Units. Perform documents filing, scanning invoices to share-point, VAT sorting, answer inquiries from stakeholders and vendor.
A Typical Day
· Collect invoices from vendor at visitor G6 (Manufacturing gate at guard house)
· Check the invoices receives from vendor (Billing name, address, tax ID)
· Sorting the invoices receives via email and file accordingly
· Receives invoices from Planning and Logistic team, perform scanning, filing, and VAT sorting
· Receives RTV from QA team
· Perform scanning, filing and VAT sorting
· Support tax team in tax invoices checking and filing
· Perform filing for invoices that already paid
· Support auditor inquiries - provide required information and supporting document.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant disciplines
· Strong communication ability in Thai language (both written and spoken)
· Good at communication in English, strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Strong at MS Office especially MS Excel
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely