Electrolux Professional NA (EPR NA), is seeking an experienced Accountant to handle a variety of accounting and reporting activities. The position reports to the Accounting & Reporting Manager, EPR NA and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performing month-end close responsibilities and financial reporting accurately as assigned and in compliance with internal controls, including entry of standard, complex and sensitive entries,account reconciliations and month end reporting
- Provide frequent and timely support to various business partners throughout the organization
- Prepare and provide financial statement preparation and analysis with variance to PLAN and Forecast in a timely manner
- Assist in quarterly and annual Budgeting and Forecasting processes
- Holds responsibility for the technical implementation of accounting guidelines in conjunction with financial reporting
- Standardize and streamline process efficiencies and identify and drive continuous Improvement in reporting and analytics
- Follow internal control procedures to ensure compliance
- Prepare information as needed for internal and external auditors
- Perform other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with accounting concentration required.
- 3-5 years of industry or public accounting experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES PREFERRED:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Advanced MS Excel required
- Must possess a proactive work ethic, including the ability and desire to take ownership of process improvement and other projects.
- Prior experience in a multinational manufacturing corporation.
- Experience with SQL or similar reporting tools a plus.
- Strong business aptitude, including having an outward perspective regarding how financial results are communicated and analyzed by internal audiences.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Flexible and dependable, able to meet business needs
- Operates with the highest integrity
- Effective problem solver in a fast paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven work environment.
- Prior experience in a multinational manufacturing corporation preferred.
- Effective in dealing with others to obtain information required for financial reporting and disclosures.
- Quick starter
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- This position works in a typical office environment.
- Limited travel may be required.