Accountant - Electrolux Professional
Break new ground. Then keep on going.
We are looking for two
Accountants with different level of seniority to join our Electrolux Professional organization based in Moscow, Russian Federation. Together
we are responsible for the company accounting, reporting, treasury and fiscal
procedures in line with the local requirements and in compliance with Group
policies. Working in Financial Accounting and Controlling team of 3 people would be a great chance to study all accountancy and financial
areas. The work will be carried out in a small, dynamic and international
environment being part of a very engaged global team.
A typical day at work:
- Take an active part in forming a new consolidation process of the Electrolux Professional and continuously seek to improve the efficiency and quality of the process;
- Receive, validate, scan, archive primary accounting documents, control accuracy of incoming accounting documentation;
- Process the Accounts Payable activities (AP);
- Process the Accounts Receivable activities (AR);
- Perform accounting bookings in General Ledger (fixed assets, leasing, reserves, accruals) and Stock Ledger checking;
- Provide timely payments and bank reconciliation;
- Report to currency control committee of the bank in time;
- Support payroll booking and payout providing timely information to payroll outsourced providers;
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities;
- Support Finance Manager with statutory and tax reporting, reconciliation and analysis;
- Perform other accounting activities.
Who you are:
Agile. - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Curious. - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
Organized. - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
Analytical. - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Higher education in Finance/Accountancy/Economic studies;
- 3-5 years of accounting experience preferably in small team in international company;
- Good knowledge of Russian accounting standards and legislation as well as IFRS;
- Working experience with ERP systems (JD Edwards, iScala, SAP);
- Additional professional certificates (CAP/CIPA, ACCA etc.) would be an advantage.
- Native Russian;
- Fluent English.