• Securing quality and efficiency of accounting operations (Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger and others where applicable) in the country
• Actively supporting the Global Shared Service Centre
Key Operational Responsibilities
• Liaise with the AR, AP and GL GSSC country team in Krakow
• Statutory, legal and tax reporting, statistics
• Payroll administration, booking
• Responsibility for monthly closings in the accounting area
• Taxes – VAT, CIT, Road Tax
• Cooperation with Tax Advisors and Auditors in order to complete CIT and financial statements for a legal entity
• Monitoring overall productivity and quality levels to ensure the GSSO team meets or exceeds agreed service levels
• Ensuring that any operational or performance issues escalated by involved parties get resolved in a timely and appropriate fashion
• Assisting with ECS processes
• Taking responsibility (or support the responsible CHO if another person) for country coordination and the main point of contact for Internal and External audits for AP/AR/GL activities.
• Developing and implementing Operations improvement and standardization projects
• Promoting the GSSO culture of process focus and continuous improvement and openness to change
• Developing and maintain a good network and open communication channels with the relevant business partners in the local organization (Local Sales Managers and Controllers, HR Managers etc.) and in GSSC
• Cooperation with the Projects team on ongoing projects in accounting and HR area
Preferred University degree, minimum high school exam in economics/administration
ERP ( SAP), MS Office
Soft Competencies :
Good Communication skills, Passion to innovation, customer focus, drive for results, proactive behavior to initiate analysis and search solutions of discovered issues.
Good command of English and local language.
Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment is an advantage
Full time dedicated - Available to occasional travel to other group units when required.