Acquisition Marketing Manager
Electrolux is a successful international company, a leader in the home appliances markets with its headquarter in Stockholm. Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with 55,000 employees around the world.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Group Supplier Development Director
Electrolux Group Purchasing:
The group Purchasing is a network of over 400 professionals, sitting in different locations worldwide, connected by the same mission: Shape Living For The Better, in a Sustainable way. We strive to be Sustainable for the Planet, the Society and the Business; this value is at the heart of all our processes and products.
For our Suppliers we choose a Value-Based Sourcing strategy built on 360 Long Term Agreements, Supplier Earlier Involvement, Supplier Relationship Management, Innovation and Sustainability pillars. We build trust-based relationships that have the potential to grow and evolve together with our business.
About the role:
In this role you will be the Group Supplier Development Leader driving the teams cross Product Lines.
The Supplier Development role is both adventurous and independent. Operating frequently in the field with daily contacts at the higher levels in a supplier organization and lead team activities. Simultaneously you are capable of working with operational challenges to drive improvements.
Great analytical capabilities combined with excellent communication skills are needed to convince the suppliers to believe in and execute the commonly established plans. Regular progress reports are provided both to supplier Top Management and Electrolux Leadership.
For this it is required to ensure a good relationship with Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics, R&D and Purchasing.
- Leading and developing for performance the worldwide organization of Supplier Development within the Group Purchasing community;
- Leading the program management SD globally:
- Further developing metrics and methods relevant for the overall business.
- Oversee and follow-up on delivery of supplier development projects globally
- Ensure priority setting of development projects using an objective rating system
- Decide and align together with stakeholders, Strategic suppliers and priorities for the projects
- Develop and maintain SD dashboard internally and manage adoption for use
- Monthly reporting about actions, progress and KPI status of the projects
- Regular follow-up the progress of supplier development plans with leadership team
- Supervise strict project adherence.
- Securing confirmation and commitment from Supplier top Management prior to project start.
- Engaging with key internal stakeholder network to pave project relevance and success (Procurement Leadership Team, Quality, etc.)
- Managing regularly team meetings to co-plan, check status and share best practices globally within both the SD and Group Purchasing Organization
- Ensuring regular competencies assessment of global organization and define accordingly the priorities for their development plans
- Develop, coach own direct reports
- Manage SD budget to invest into the right organizational capability supporting the GPO strategy
- Preferred 10+ years of experience in manufacturing/production, manufacturing engineering, purchasing, logistics or quality;
- Preferred 4+ years in lean manufacturing history, including using Value Stream Mapping, Total Productive/Preventive Maintenance, OEE, 5S, SMED, Tooling construction, automation competencies are a serious asset;
- 5+ years in leading people with a leadership role;
- Previous experience in a structured and multinational environment;
What we’ll be looking for in you:
- Business acumen;
- Result driven and action oriented;
- Effective communication verbally and in written form;
- Ability to inspire and influence global stakeholder group as well as your own team;
- Learning agility and a growth mindset;