Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Mascot, New South Wales
Assist with delivering on the strategy, management, measurement and testing of demand generation through digital channels, with a focus on reach and traffic generation. Participate in activities and projects that work towards the key Acquisition Reach and traffic KPIs working across digital channels such as display, social, video, SEO, SEM and website. Work at the strategic and operational levels to champion bold and creative ideas and test and scale within new and existing acquisition channels.
You will assist to drive the day to day for the Acquisition channels of the key Electrolux brands, working closely with internal Brand, Product, Conversion and Loyalty teams and externally with relevant digital channel agencies.
The successful candidate will be passionate, inquisitive, results-oriented team player that has experience driving customer acquisition, excellent communication skills, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to be flexible and learn quickly.
You will work closely with and be supported by the Digital Marketing Manager to define the Acquisition strategy for the key brands and then work towards those KPIs in your everyday projects.
A Typical Day
§ Assist to drive, implement and manage the Acquisition marketing strategy to ensure that objectives are met to agreed KPI’s
§ Analyze and report on data to measure effectiveness of campaigns and drive optimisations of the key metrics defined for reach and engagement
§ Manage a defined and executable always on strategy across the Acquisition channels, to ensure visibility and continual voice for our brands
§ Ensure user experience is as seamless as possible on owned channels and paid channels for a remarkable consumer experience throughout the wholistic consumer journey
§ Ensure our websites are continuously utilizing best in class SEO practices and optimisations through a planned Always on strategy and also bigger project based plans
§ Drive engagement on our websites with an intuitive user experience
§ Develop trust, credibility and effective collaborative relationships with marketing agencies and peers
§ Maintain agency relationships with media agency, SEO agency, SEM agency, eDM comms agency and social agency for Acquisition activity
§ Work with Loyalty team on the eDM channel for relevant Acquisition comms
§ Work with Conversion team to ensure that Acquisition comms ultimately work towards/seamlessly into the conversion funnel KPIs
§ Manage agencies by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the plans
§ Work with Product/Category team & brand teams in order to effectively make overall improvements to consumer experience and to maximise impact of acquisition channels, ensuring that the business category and product priorities are focuses within the media plans and projects
§ Keep up to date with new and emerging online marketing strategies
§ Look to optimize with testing plans and build learnings continuously throughout plans driving improved results, working closely with relevant agencies
§ Provide results and recommendations against new approaches, technologies and ideas for relevant brand plans and campaigns
§ Ensure our SEM plans drive key strategies and efficient key metrics results
§ Manage website hygiene and optimisations to support Acquisition KPIs
§ Work closely with Brand team for seamless branded content across all relevant touchpoints
§ Manage PIMS(Product Information Management System) issues with IT team and Digital agency
§ Budget tracking for all related projects, retainers and activities
Who You Are
· Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
· Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
· Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
· Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
· Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
· Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations
· Data driven – with good analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
· University degree in Marketing or related area.
§ University degree
§ At least 3+ years experience – this could be client side or agency side experience
§ Experience with Google Marketing Platform (GMP) is preferred
§ Experience with media plans and acquisition channels is preferred