Activation Manager D2C
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Start conversations that travel around the world.
São Paulo - SP
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking for our new Activation Manager, who will be responsible for activating consumers through the conversion funnel, in order to deliver sales targets in Latin America.
A typical day at work
We want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences. Our Marketing team focuses on building strong brands, creating remarkable 360° consumer experiences, and unleashing the tremendous digital power to improve foundational brand experiences and deliver breakthrough experiences.
As Activation Manager, you will help us by dealing with the consumer activation process, planning, delivering and evolving endeavors, including website campaigns, paid media, SEO, among others. You will be creating a sustainable strategy for traffic acquisition and setting the pace of our D2C operations, through e-commerce campaigns aligned with internal stakeholders. You will also build and lead a high performance D2C team, nurturing talent and promoting growth.
You will work very closely with the D2C Heads, ensuring the delivery of all company goals and P&L targets, while also partnering up with the media agency to deliver business strategies, identifying new channels to explore. You will monitor and share business growth indicators, recognizing trends and troubleshooting issues, always vying for improvement in all of your activities.
You will be expected to embrace test-and-learn practices, in order to demonstrate incrementally the ROI of marketing spending. You will also manage and optimise the D2C Activation budget, relying on your strong understanding of the local media landscape to define the right channel mix. As a whole, you should share learnings, better practices and campaign results, constantly raising the bar across the organization to ensure better results, as well as collaborate with other teams for the sake of a cohesive campaign execution.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Resilient: you're resistant to pressure, sees the unknown and unexpected as a challenge, and challenges as opportunities for growth;
- Team leader: you're able to identify strengths and nurture growth in the people of your team, inspiring others by words and example;
- Collaborative: you're able to maintain good professional relationships, working with a team to ensure the delivery of better results;
- Proactive: you're hands-on, solution-oriented, and you have the ability to not only identify the problems but propose solutions for them, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising and similar areas;
- Vast experience in B2C marketing, with hands-on, data driven activities;
- Experience working with D2C channels, with knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns;
- Experience building marketing teams;
- Experience with budgeting;
- Proficiency in experiments, including A/B and multivariate testing;
- Advanced Office skills;
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Spanish.
Como parte do time Electrolux, iremos investir continuamente em você e no seu desenvolvimento. Não existem barreiras para onde sua carreira pode te levar.