Position ID: req18803
Sector: Group Staff & Functions
Functional Area: Admin
Location: Shanghai, China
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 6 Sep, 2019
- Answering & transferring the calls from external visitor and reception of visitors
- Internal and external courier management, including receipt, registration and allocation of the couriers.
- Updating the monthly telephone list for all offices.
- Monitoring and keeping office environment cleaning and tidy, including office area, pantry, meeting rooms and veranda, etc.
- Door access card maintenance and management, such as open or close the authority for the employees.
- Monthly payment application for all admin vendor, including making monthly payment report and monitoring the payment progress
- Admin vendor management, including admin contract filing, vendor registration and vendor coordination, etc.
- Providing assistance to organize and coordinate annual dinner party, team building as well as other activities.
- Provide the service of visa application for employee, such as writing invitation letter and dispatching letter.
- Staff sales registration
- Providing assistance of expatriate issue management, such as make stamp on the relevant files, etc.
- Providing assistance for field staff to handle residence permit in shanghai.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.