Administrative & Human Resources Assistant
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters and support General Manager with his agenda, travels, and meetings and office administrative responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a wide variety of Human Resource and administrative functions that support HR related and office administrative related responsibilities: Assists with answering employee HR requests and benefits questions, assists with onboarding of new hires (processing of new hire paperwork, preparation and coordination of orientation schedule, collecting documentation to for I-9 documentation and maintains books current. Greets customers and all personnel, by phone, in person or through electronic media. Assesses customer needs and explains services, processes, procedures, and guidelines. Handles requests/transactions or directs the person or matter to the proper sources. Assists in resolving problems and ensuring satisfactory customer service
- Prepares HR employee change requests and processes paperwork as well as processing paperwork and entering data into HRIS systems
- Manages the collection of the performance appraisals
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects
- Assists with coordination of interview process and candidate schedules, meetings, and interviews
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares HR powerpoint presentations and maintains data for presentations and reports
- Enters information into databases of department records and services, ensures the accuracy and completeness of the data, and generates reports or outputs as needed
- Supports with the reception activities
- Coordinates, organizes, and supports general manager function. Schedules or obtains use of conference rooms, sets up rooms and equipment for use.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the GM with travels (Booking, changes, contact with the agency), expense reports helps manage the agenda and other meetings.
- Supports on planning meetings and consolidation of information for executive presentation
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or HR
- 2 to 5 years of work related experience with similar responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Skilled time Manager that works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Goal oriented - effective in driving Operational Performance
- Must possess outstanding Leadership skills (Business & People Leader)
- Team Player that works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must embody the values and core
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)