Advanced Material Planner-Local Vendors
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will ensure the smooth transition between Advanced Purchasing and our Electrolux Site for Mexico and Juarez based suppliers. You will help to guide purchasing and Site Materials teams on new part introduction, model launches, Engineering Change Notices, and new supplier startup. You will help to establish local Mexico supply chains in advanced of new product launches ensuring capacity and ramp up constraints are recognized and mitigated to ensure a successful launch. You will Work closely with Engineering and purchasing as well as the Sourcing Board and other responsibilities will be across manufacturing sites grouped into Hot, and wet and cold production lines.
· Focus on local supplier base located in Mexico.
· Assist Site Materials Managers with obsolescence review upon new component/new supplier introduction.
· Site assistance to resolve problematic supplier delivery issues with escalation to manage component shortages.
· Assist supplier with processes/procedures to ensure adequate coverage of EMA-NA demands. Training as required to understand requirements and assist with Tier 2 Supply constraints as needed – Special Projects Only.
· On site supplier assistance if required along with corporate supply constraint resolution as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
· With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
· You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
· You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
· You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
§ Bachelor’s Degree in economics / business or 3 years experience in Material, Scheduling or purchasing related activities.
§ English/Spanish (verbal and written preferred).
§ Experience in developing processes, flow charts, databases, internal deviations.
§ Complete knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures and basic understanding of statistical process control techniques and data collection systems.
§ General ISO 9001 knowledge (JDE & APICS desirable)
§ Proven ability to use Computer related programs such as Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.