Aftermarket Business Development
Consumer & Customer Care
Responsible in drive revenue and profit to ownership solution by selling Consumables & Accessories, design kind services, exclusives bundling packages, interactive of incentive schemes and implement the best solutions to ensure our customers more productive, collaborative and transformative.
A Typical Day
- Responsible to create a Strategic Plan to Achieve after sales service business objectives by initiating sales campaign, monitoring regular sales achievement, securing initial item order for new launched product.
- Drive sales through planning, marketing, and developing targets with customers as well as Create and execute ecommerce sales and marketing strategies.
- Meeting given goals, presentation, visiting, negotiating, dealing, developing and selling to new client
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- To continuously improve the customer satisfaction and loyalty through enhanced service and offers.
- Managing retail, direct sales channel & e-commerce.
- Develop incentive schemes, training and evaluate to all related team
- Complete and update reports and maintain systems and data
Who You Are
- Has bachelor degree of Management, Marketing, Communication, Industrial Engineering, Finance or Accounting.
- Min 2 years’ experience as Business development/ Marketing.
- Motivated, energetic and ambitious personality.
- Has excellence leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment
- Excellent in communication skill (writing and oral) in English and Indonesia
- Computer literate & full proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Have a good understanding of P&L report
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Outspoken and proactive, confident in delivering idea and drive initiative.