Aftermarket Quality Analyst
Consumer & Customer Care
Luton, United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Analyst to join a recently launched team to develop a quality structure within a growing Aftermarket Sales team. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and wanting to progress their skills further.
We are looking for skilled Quality Analysts with at least 2 years’ experience in a high performing contact centre or operational environment to support the delivery of a successful Aftermarket Team.
The Aftermarket Sales Team is the first point of contact when a consumer is in need of support or requires a repair beyond their manufacturer’s warranty. A domestic appliance developing a fault can be frustrating and a source of concern for our consumers. We are looking for someone who is consumer centric and passionate about continuously improving the consumer journey, driving loyalty to the brands we represent.
This is an exciting time for the Electrolux Group as we are transforming our aftermarket business with the launch of an exciting new Contact Centre. We are making significant investments into the consumer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support consumers in their time of need.
• Work closely with the Aftermarket Sales Team Leader and Warranty Provider to develop and implement a quality scorecard, ensuring we maintain a high standard of service and a high level of compliance.
• Analyse and quality mark agent calls on a daily basis, providing feedback to the Aftermarket Sales Team Leader to check compliance agreements met and help with agent coaching and development.
• Analyse inbound call volumes, call duration and call patterns.
• Identify consumer patterns and trends, feeding back to the Aftermarket Sales Leadership team seeking operational improvement.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee, customer and company data without exception.
• Work with NPS/CSAT scoring to suggest improvement in consumer journey.
• Build and run daily reports for quality and call analysis.
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a contact centre or operational environment
• Experience working with KPI’s/Targets
• Experience working with a quality framework
• Experience of data analysis
• Experience in complaint case management
• Experience working with FCA regulated products (desirable)
• Experience running and building reports (desirable)
• Experience working with speech analytics (desirable)
Knowledge Skills & Abilities required:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to make fair and logical decisions.
• Committed to being impartial and having the consumer at the heart.
• A strong passion to deliver a first-class consumer experience
• Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, targeted environment.
• Adaptable to a changing environment for continuous improvement.
• Self-motivated in both daily activities and self-development.
• Enjoy working as a part of a team.
Key Performance indicators:
• Call quality KPI’s, behaviour, process and compliance.
• To achieve departmental KPI’s set by the business.
• Energy: Deliver results, Ambition and Drive
• Openness: Consumer & Customer Focus, Cross Collaboration & Networking
• Growth: Innovation & Curiosity
• Agility: Adaptability, Judgement & Decision Making, Acumen
• Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression. This opportunity is one of these.
Electrolux Group is a leading global home appliance brand, we shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences that make life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people worldwide.
It is the passion and dedication of our people that has made our business a success, and we are always seeking new talent to join our dynamic and successful team. The consumer is at the centre of everything we do, and we believe in the importance of delivering excellent service to our consumers.
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.