Aftermarket Sales Advisor
Consumer & Customer Care
Luton, United Kingdom
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for skilled Consumer Service professionals who will support the delivery of a successful Aftermarket Team.
The Aftermarket Sales Team will be the first point of contact when a consumer is in need of support or requires a repair beyond their manufacturer’s warranty. A domestic appliance developing a fault can be frustrating and a source of concern for our consumers, you will need to be able to demonstrate empathy in these situations and offer the consumer a solutions that best fits their needs, giving them fair and balanced advice while taking the opportunity to explore products and solutions that will enhance their ownership experience.
This is an exciting time for Electrolux Group as we are transforming our aftermarket business with the launch of an exciting new Ownership Solutions Contact Centre.
We are making significant investments into the consumer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support consumers in their time of need.
· Handling inbound/outbound sales enquires for consumers in need of support or repair, adapting your approach to varying consumer needs.
· Utilising the available products and services to find a solution for the consumer that best fits their needs.
· Accurately record consumer data, ensuring compliance when selling regulated services such as insurance products and to ensure field teams can deliver service excellence.
· Work as a part of a team to deliver an exceptional service and achieve key performance targets.
· Experience working within a sales and service environment essential
· Experience working within a contact center preferable
· Experience working with FCA regulated products preferable
· Experience working with live chat and social media platforms desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities required
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A passion to deliver a first-class consumer experience
· Seek out opportunities to upsell through service
· Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
· Self-Motivated in both your daily activities and in self-development
· Enjoy working as a part of a team
· Ability to work remotely when required
Key Performance indicators
· Call handling KPI’s such as availability and handling times
· Call quality KPI’s Behaviour, process and compliance
· Sales through Service conversion.
Energy: Deliver results, Ambition and Drive
Openness: Consumer & Customer Focus, Cross Collaboration & Networking
Growth: Innovation & Curiosity
Agility: Adaptability, Judgement & Decision Making, Acumen
· Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns (inclusive of weekend and evening hours) based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
Electrolux Group is a leading global home appliance brand, we shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences that make life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people worldwide.
It is the passion and dedication of our people that has made our business a success, and we are always seeking new talent to join our dynamic and successful team.
The consumer is at the center of everything we do, and we believe in the importance of delivering excellent service to our consumers.
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 thousand employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.