Aftermarket Sales Executive
Consumer & Customer Care
Luton, United Kingdom
Aftermarket Sales – Sales Executive – Full Time
We are looking for skilled Consumer Service professionals who will support the delivery of a successful Aftermarket Team.
The Aftermarket Sales Team will be the first point of contact when a consumer is in need of support or requires a repair beyond their manufacturer’s warranty. A domestic appliance developing a fault can be frustrating and a source of concern for our consumers, You will need to be able to demonstrate empathy in these situations and offer the consumer a solutions that best fits their needs, giving them fair and balanced advice while taking the opportunity to explore products and solutions that will enhance their ownership experience.
This is an exciting time for Electrolux Group as we are transform our aftermarket business with the launch of an exciting new Ownership Solutions Contact Centre.
We are making significant investments into the consumer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support consumers in their time of need.
• Handling inbound/outbound sales enquires for consumers in need of support or repair, adapting your approach to varying consumer needs.
• Utilising the available products and services to find a solution for the consumer that best fits their needs.
• Accurately record consumer data, ensuring compliance when selling regulated services such as insurance products and to ensure field teams can deliver service excellence.
• Work as a part of a team to deliver an exceptional service and achieve key performance targets.
• Experience working in a contact centre preferable
• Experience working with FCA regulated products preferable
Knowledge Skills & Abilities required
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A passion to deliver a first-class consumer experience
• Seek out opportunities to upsell through service
• Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
• Self-Motivated in both your daily activities and in self-development
• Enjoy working as a part of a team
Key Performance indicators
• Call handing KPI’s such as availability and handling times
• Call quality KPI’s Behaviour, process and compliance
• Sales through Service conversion.
Energy: Deliver results, Ambition and Drive
Openness: Consumer & Customer Focus, Cross Collaboration & Networking
Growth: Innovation & Curiosity
Agility: Adaptability, Judgement & Decision Making, Acumen
• Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
Electrolux Group is a leading global home appliance brand, we shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences that make life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people worldwide.
It is the passion and dedication of our people that has made our business a success, and we are always seeking new talent to join our dynamic and successful team.
The consumer is at the centre of everything we do, and we believe in the importance of delivering excellent service to our consumers.
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 thousand employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.