Amazon Business Analyst
Change the way we work. Transform the way the world lives.
Location: Stockholm ideally, or another European city
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.comto learn more.
The Amazon BA EU Business Analyst is responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the European Amazon account Dashboard ((partly)financial and non-financial),both BA Central and per Cluster in alignment with European strategic partnership directions. Other responsibilities such as analysis of the campaign calendar, ranges, logistic flow and financial performance.
Your main tasks:
• Analyse and report creation of as follows based on Brand Analytic tool, conversion agency and Electrolux Finance:
• Sell-out development of our brands in focus battlegrounds and key product categories
• Amazon range consumer offer in all relevant price points (Stars focus)
• Promotional sell-out campaigns and activities following customer and Electrolux calendar
• Maintain and improve the Amazon performance dashboard concerning deal activities to measure the success (Deal of the day, Coupons, Flashdeal, Bestdeal etc.)
• ROI analysis of Marketing activities in Amazon (AMS AMG) in coordination with Marketing/Sales
• Analyse campaigns of launches in combination with WOM (Word of mouth campaigns)
• Analyse Marketing campaigns with Amazon Associates Program (Amazon Partnernet) to check how successful they were
• Ensure best in class product assets deployment measurement (pictures, videos, shop in shop) together with TMO/Marketing/Sales, working/not working.
• Provide the Consumer Reviews building, where missing or negative/positive (e.g. Vine) together with TMO/Marketing/Sales
• Daily follow-up of sell-out to consumers, beta testing, ROI, and others through Amazon Brand Analytics tool, and Agency conversion suite
• Daily follow-up of stock availability (Alert for over/under stock) and interface with Customer Service and Logistics to ensure BIC CX
• 3-5 years of E-Commerce Business Analytic’s (Google and Amazon Brand Analytics)
• Experience of Amazon Vendor/Seller platform and Market places,1P and 3
• Experience in catman projects and trade marketing but especially E-Trade Marketing
• Experience in managing Market Places and Amazon Platform
• Experience in Sell-out focus customer activity management (Consumer centric)
• Digital expert level: Digital Marketing and e-commerce
• Business analytics tools: Power BI,SAP
Please submit your application in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Dedicated recruiter: Lauren Munoz