Analista de Remuneração PL
Specialize in bringing great ideas to work and home
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
A regular day at work
Participate in cross-function project teams as appropriate to support alignment within the broader Reward & Recognition team. The person will ensure proper execution and compliance of global and regional total rewards process/policies across Latin America region. Other responsibilities are: analyze, design and develop metrics for the purpose of ensuring data driven decision making and to evaluate Total Rewards program effectiveness and plan design, Initiate and/or drive projects within the Rewards area, e.g. Market data and Analysis, Offer Management, Blue Collars related initiatives, Compensation Analysis, Job Evaluation & Architecture, Mobility and Personnel Cost.
The person will also monitor market trends; evaluate external competitiveness related to rewards and integrate both external and internal best practice, support and provide consultation in all areas of Total Rewards including compensation and benefits reviews, job architecture related tasks and variable pay plan and lead and drive White Collar & Blue Collar rewards analysis based on the business needs.
The person will be partner with HRBPs, Finance, legal and relevant business units on various Total Rewards processes, interact with HR Services in management of reward processes and deliver effective, customer-focused and qualitative output, support in developing the rewards processes from a Continuous Improvement perspective and Build network with total rewards industry professionals and / or community to learn current market trends and to apply it internally.
As part of the culture of continuous
improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities
Who you are
- Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, but you also’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Analytical – With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues in front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Collaborative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Organized – You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources or similar;
- Desirable Post Graduate / MBA; - Knowledge of Hay's job evaluation methodology or the Towers methodology;
- Knowledge of Office Package, with Excel and Power Point domain;
- Knowledge of expatriate processes;
- Advanced English;
- Fluent Portuguese.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.