Analyst Programmer - Clarion
Beverley, South Australia
Provide applications design, development and support for the systems under control of the department.
A TYPICAL DAY
· Working independently, performs the analysis, design and programming functions of an application.
· Monitors the system to ensure it meets its objectives, and to ensure accuracy and completeness of the application. Provide systems advice, planning and support to business units.
· Conduct comprehensive tests and quality assurance of all software.
· Conduct training with end users as appropriate.
· Ensure all activities comply with company standards for development and maintenance of software systems.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (Beverley, Adelaide Australia) on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
WHO YOU ARE
For you to succeed in this role:
· Able to work within a small, highly motivated and sharply focused team.
· Able to work at times under extreme pressure.
· Creative, structured and analytical in application enhancements and modifications.
· Self-motivated and results orientated.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
· Good coaching and training skills with a willingness to listen to and share experiences with others.
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
· Minimum 2 years experience as an analyst/programmer using client/server technology.
· Experience with Clarion for windows and Actian Btrieve database or other GUI-based development or SQL database technology would be seen as an advantage.
· Experience in manufacturing processes and procedures are also highly advantageous.