Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Stockholm (Sweden) is a preferred location, Cracow (Poland) as an option.
The Analytics Analyst will be a part of the Business Area Europe IT BI Center of Excellence team reporting directly the Head of the BI CoE.
The role will be focused on the Consumer & Ownership solutions areas, working across multiple consumer touchpoints, helping to bring new insights & analytics alive.
The Analytics Analyst will translate business requirements into Analytics solutions by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analysis, to build, test and deploy tasks. The role will require close collaboration with multiple teams and projects across both IT & the business.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for consumer centrism & understanding the challenge of being a key part of the drive to being a data driven organisation. Also excellent communication skills as well as being used to working in a cross functional environment are very important aspects regarding Analytics Analyst role.
Your main tasks:
• Participate various discovery workshops to understand the business objectives and goals
• Collect & refine various requirements to grow consumer base and increase analytical understanding of our consumers, interactions, their journey and the monetization opportunities.
• Define minimum viable product (MVP) scope for the upcoming initiatives and outline future roadmap of enhancements and potential improvements
• Drive the collaboration in development and rollout efforts for the new initiatives through the Data Architect, product teams, and actively engage in prototyping new solutions utilising the Electrolux Data Lake and Analytical solutions.
• Preparing functional specifications, giving the needed instructions to the development team, testing the product results and ensuring getting a quality delivery according to the business requirements
• Provide training and guidance to business key users and ensure successful adoption in day-to-day operations with final solution handover to support function
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 3 years+ of experience in delivering Analytics projects
• Previous experience as functional consultant or an IT Business analyst with a well-rounded understanding for analytics (consumer foused), agile software development and business transformation.
• Practical experience with Microsoft ADLS, Synapse, PowerBI, Qlik and also in Graph Database technology
• Excellent communicator with proven strong relationship building skills across varying levels of seniority
• Strong planning, communication and presentation skills, passion about problem solving and solution design
• Interest to work in an international environment and willing to travel as required
• Fluent English written and spoken
• International environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package (may very accordingly to the location)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Katarzyna Filipek