Anova - Operations Associate (Remote)
Charlotte, United States
Anova is the leading smart kitchen brand with its award-winning connected sous vide device, the Anova Precision® Cooker and the brand new Anova Precision® Oven. Since its inception, the company’s vision has been to build an Anova Kitchen – a kitchen where devices are user-friendly, connected, and affordable so that everyone can cook like a pro.
Please apply to this role through the Anova career site: https://jobs.lever.co/anovaculinary/55739163-45d5-4a06-871b-358f8c03a1b2
About the role
We’re now looking for a passionate Operations Associate who will join our Operations team!
- Retail PO receiving and confirmation (SKU, pricing, ship window, inventory availability)
- Retail PO processing (from the moment PO is confirmed up to and including invoicing)
- Managing and communicate with retailers
- Sending invoices to retailers through EDI and Amazon portal
- Data entry of purchase orders from retailers and tracking/entry of changes
- Make sure orders are shipped/delivered within the shipping window in coordination with the operations team
- Scheduling PO process with warehouses based on the retailer shipping requirements
- Communicate with the warehouse and order management team to ensure the SLA for orders are met as per the
- Retailer’s Vendor Guidelines
- Interdepartmental communications between sales, operations, and finance regarding open purchase orders
- Manage setting up of EDI or vendor portal and warehouse setup with vendor guidelines for order processing for retailers
- Vendor set up, compliance, and reporting (new vendor setup, vendor agreement/manual pricing, co-op, shipping compliance, etc)
- Managing B2B Portal setup for small retailers along with pricing and volume adjustments as necessary
- Vendor Chargebacks - disputing vendor chargebacks when appropriate
- Communication with finance around month-end closing procedures
- Reporting - assist with keeping various reporting structures up to date
- Train Ops support team in the Philippines on our Sales Operations process
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
- 3+ years experience working with retail companies and/or distributors
- Familiarity with EDI
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced – at times stressful – environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting, self-motivated & proactive approach
- Strong attention to details combined with problem-solving & multi-tasking capabilities
- A desire to be part of a small, but mighty operations team.
- Nothing is too small and nothing is too big for you to do
Make cooking and life in the kitchen better through spectacular hardware and software experiences and a kick-ass community.
Everyone has a seat at the table
We’re radically open, transparent, and authentic
We have heart
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Anova
We know that to build a resilient and sustainable company, it is crucial to understand how power and privilege impact people differently across our country. The barriers and discrimination that marginalized communities face have been built over the course of multiple generations and will take time to undo and unlearn. We are doing the work to address our own biases and create a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture within the Anova community.
Building on Diversity.
Diversity is all the ways in which people differ, including race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, language, socioeconomic status, and much more. However, we recognize that in the U.S. particular marginalized groups have faced extensive barriers, specifically BIPOC, LGBTQ, and immigrant communities. We are taking the steps to intentionally dismantle these barriers within each team at Anova and recruit and retain diverse talent at every level. We believe teams with diverse backgrounds make better decisions, better products, and a better company.
Difference is celebrated.
Equitable organizations realize that the playing field is not always even. Obstacles exist for many that do not exist for others. Equity means access to processes, tools, and communication styles that allow us to recognize the full contribution of each team and individual and provide equal opportunity for advancement.
Everyone has a seat at the table.
Inclusion is creating environments in which individuals or groups can be and feel welcomed, respected, heard, supported, and empowered to share their ideas and perspectives. It is a culture of belonging where every person’s voice adds value to Anova.