Anova - Supply Management Manager (Remote)
Charlotte, United States
Anova is the leading smart kitchen brand with its award-winning connected sous vide device, the Anova Precision® Cooker and the brand new Anova Precision® Oven. Since its inception, the company’s vision has been to build an Anova Kitchen – a kitchen where devices are user-friendly, connected, and affordable so that everyone can cook like a pro.
Please apply to this role through the Anova career site: https://jobs.lever.co/anovaculinary/1d772d16-ae28-49f1-9010-d0381e1317ac
About the role
Anova is searching for a highly organized Supply Management Manager to join our Operations Team!
- Retail PO receiving and confirmation (SKU, pricing, ship window, inventory availability)
- Responsible for purchasing activities (OEM and components), developing and implementing purchasing/sourcing strategies and processes for our Supply base.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers, and internal business and functional stakeholders.
- Secure and maintain contracts with suppliers.
- Establish current and long-term objectives and set adequate plans for the future, including the development of suppliers to meet company requirements for Cost, Quality, Delivery Reliability, Product Development and improvement, Code of
- Conduct, and Environmental Compliance.
- Ensure roll out of sourcing plans for all geographies, regular supply market reviews, and sourcing strategy reviews.
- Provide correct information flow from suppliers to the whole organization.
- Interdepartmental communications between sales, operations, PMO, Product Line, and finance regarding supplier status.
- Participate in the S&OP Process as source of information for the Supply Review
- Coordinate with Demand Planning the PO process to suppliers.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
- Degree in Engineering or Business with a relevant technical equivalent, with at least 5+ years, working experience in Purchasing or Operational Supplier management or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in strategic supplier management or commodity management is an advantage.
- In-depth industry knowledge and experience within areas of Quality systems, Demand Flow and Change Management.
- Working knowledge of placing and working with sourcing contracts.
- Solid experience and capability to work in an environment of changes, with a can-do attitude and ability to visualize and drive completion of corporate targets.
- Strong character with outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work seamlessly within a multinational and cross-functional team.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced – at times stressful – environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starting, self-motivated & proactive approach
- Analyze information efficiently, solve problems and make sound decisions.
- Strong attention to details combined with problem-solving & multi-tasking capabilities
- A desire to be part of a small but mighty operations team.
- Nothing is too small and nothing is too big for you to do.
Make cooking and life in the kitchen better through spectacular hardware and software experiences and a kick-ass community.
Everyone has a seat at the table
We’re radically open, transparent, and authentic
We have heart
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Anova
We know that to build a resilient and sustainable company, it is crucial to understand how power and privilege impact people differently across our country. The barriers and discrimination that marginalized communities face have been built over the course of multiple generations and will take time to undo and unlearn. We are doing the work to address our own biases and create a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture within the Anova community.
Building on Diversity.
Diversity is all the ways in which people differ, including race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, language, socioeconomic status, and much more. However, we recognize that in the U.S. particular marginalized groups have faced extensive barriers, specifically BIPOC, LGBTQ, and immigrant communities. We are taking the steps to intentionally dismantle these barriers within each team at Anova and recruit and retain diverse talent at every level. We believe teams with diverse backgrounds make better decisions, better products, and a better company.
Difference is celebrated.
Equitable organizations realize that the playing field is not always even. Obstacles exist for many that do not exist for others. Equity means access to processes, tools, and communication styles that allow us to recognize the full contribution of each team and individual and provide equal opportunity for advancement.
Everyone has a seat at the table.
Inclusion is creating environments in which individuals or groups can be and feel welcomed, respected, heard, supported, and empowered to share their ideas and perspectives. It is a culture of belonging where every person’s voice adds value to Anova.