For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Kraków, pernament, full-time
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company. We are looking for a junior accountant to join our AP Hungary Team to take care of the Accounts Payable activities.
A regular day at work:
• Resolving AP processing related issues
• Processing efficiently AP incoming documents
• Responding to customers inquiries in a timely manner
• Assisting with monthly closing activities
• Actively supporting other AP processes when required
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• A problem-solver - You see the challenge as an opportunity.
Education & experience:
• Graduate of Finance, Accounting or other related field
• Experience in accounting would be an asset
• English min. B2
• Knowledge of Hungarian language as a plus
• MS Office applications practical knowledge
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.