AP Junior Clerk
AP Junior Clerk with English
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company. We are looking for a junior accountant to join our AP Poland Team to take care of the Accounts Payable activities.
A regular day at work:
• Resolving AP processing related issues
• Processing efficiently AP incoming documents
• Responding to customers inquiries in a timely manner
• Assisting with monthly closing activities
• Actively supporting other AP processes when required
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• A problem-solver - You see the challenge as an opportunity.
Education & experience:
• Graduate of Finance, Accounting or other related field
• English min. B2
• Polish min. B2
• MS Office applications practical knowledge
• Experience in accounting would be an asset
• Flexible working hours ( possibility to start work between 7-9am)
• Interesting job in an international environment.
• Friendly atmosphere and work – life balance.
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop language skills.