AP Junior Clerk/Clerk with Hungarian
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company. We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our AP Team to take care of the Accounts Payable activities.
Your main tasks:
• Processing AP documents for Hungarian and international Customers
• Assisting with monthly and yearly closings and account analysis
• Other AP activities (archiving, statistics, accounts reconciliations, KPI’s, projects support)
• Resolving of problems
• Communication with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
• Ensuring that high levels of customer service and quality of work are maintained
• Actively undertaking new activities
• Updating desktop procedures
• Reporting to direct supervisor of any deviations from agreed standards
• Supporting, if required, other process areas e.g. during peak periods of work
• Participating fully in team activities, taking responsibility for team goals and coaching and supporting other members of the team to increase their competencies and skill
• English (min. B2 ) speaker
• Hungarian language
• Knowledge of SAP, MS Office
• Working experience in Finance & Accounting department, preferably AP
• University degree
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.