AP Junior Clerk/Clerk with Romanian
AP Junior Clerk/Clerk with Romanian, Kraków
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company. We are looking for an Accountant to take care of the Accounts Payable activities.
A regular day at work
Thanks to you, all the Accounts Payable activities will run smoothly: you will process AP documents and assist with monthly and yearly closings and account analysis. You will use your eye for detail to collate and input data with a high level of accuracy. Apart from that, you will communicate with stakeholders to ensure the payments are processed on time in the correct way.
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
Education & experience
• Good knowledge of Romanian
• Good knowledge of English
• University degree or Student status
• Experience in Finance and Accounting area will be an asset
• Full-time contract (however we will consider part-time too)
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Friendly atmosphere and work-life balance
• Challenging tasks to encounter every day
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop language skills