AP Senior Clerk with English
TAKE CARE OF OUR MONEY. WE COUNT ON YOU.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we are looking for a Senior Clerk who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company (Accounts Payable activities -US/Canada).
Your main tasks:
• Processing efficiently AP incoming documents
• Dealing with internal and external queries with a timely resolution, acting as first escalation point for complex queries
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationship with customer business areas and identifying areas of improvements in service
• Highlighting problematic/ineffective areas and take initiative to suggest ideas to change and improve processes
• Active participating in business meetings
• Taking part in cross training to be in position to provide support across teams where applicable
• At least 3 years of finance and accounting experience (preferably in AP)
• University degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
• English at least B2 level
• Advance in the use of MS office tools skills including Word and Excel
• SAP knowledge
• Analytical skills & Being detail-oriented
• Self-reliant, communicative & helpful team player
• Pro-active approach and ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexibility to work on second shift up to 10pm (3 days/month)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.