APAC & MEA Master Technical Trainer
Consumer & Customer Care
Business Unit: Ownership Solutions, APAC & MEA
Reports to: Training & Development Manager, APAC & MEA
A Typical Day
- Align with Service Engineering Project Managers on the training requirements and timeline to support new project launch.
- Work with Service Engineering Project Managers on the contents to develop training materials.
- Research, design and develop training materials using appropriate tools/methods e.g. eLearning, interactive presentation, videos, animation, FAQ, etc. And if needed, to support in multiple languages by working with local teams or agencies for local language translation.
- Align with Training and Development Manager on training materials and training delivery support to local training teams/SMEs to improve the product knowledge of Consumer Facing teams (Service technicians and Contact Centers).
- Execute training to local teams virtually and/or F2F in technical topics as necessary.
- Complete other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
Who You Are
- Degree in Engineering
- Over 5 years’ experience in Training, Product/Electrical Engineering, Aftersales services or Quality,
- Proven experience as a curriculum developer, instructional designer, or similar role
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Home Appliances industry
- Proven success in digital content and training material preparations
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experienced in a regional role and working in matrix organization, cross-levels, cross-functional and multicultural
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Customer focused/centric
- Action oriented with a focus on results and proactive. Good organizational skills and time management
- Continuous Improvement Mindset/Growth Mindset Collaborative and strong sense of teamwork
- Open to feedback and coaching
- Integrity and trust
- Very good English command (written and verbal). Other languages in APAC & MEA region in an advantage
- Open to Thai and non-Thai nationality