App Product Manager
ELECTROLUX Europe IT Mobile and Connected Consumer Solutions presents
Bring your energy and ideas around consumer Mobile Apps for connected appliances
For us going to work
App Product Manager – Stockholm HQ
As an enterprise producing millions of appliances each year and counting more than 50.000 employees, Electrolux is already offering a portfolio of digital platforms allowing end-consumers to live a unique experience in interacting with smart home appliances in a variety of mobile-driven user journeys across cooking, cleaning
Such an offer is nowadays significantly growing in terms of volume, support to new product categories, and innovative use cases to be launched as part of the mobile digital agenda.
The life-cycle practices involved in creating, developing, launching and maintaining such mobile applications are requiring them to be managed as Products, so we are looking at App Product Managers to work as part of the IT Mobile and Connectivity Consumer Solutions team, a key enabler of the company’s digital agenda with regards to Consumer Mobile and IoT.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will work with internal App Product Owners and internal/external development teams to create, develop, launch and maintain Electrolux consumer-facing mobile applications interacting with the Electrolux Connectivity ecosystem, across iOS and Android platforms.
Your responsibilities will include overseeing the creation of product requirements documents, estimations, plans and supporting materials in partnership with App Product Owners, Technical Architects and App Development teams, as well as providing day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements on the specific App products.
• Collaborate with the App Product Owners to plan Product Increments to be included in the pipeline of features to be delivered
• Co-guide cross-functional teams to develop App features that improve the user experience
• Work with App Product Owners to elicit detailed functional requirements and write them down as User Stories in the backlog
• Work with the support of the Mobile Architecture function to qualify technical requirements to include in the User Stories
• Support the Scrum Master and the App Product Owner in the Sprint Planning activities
• Continuously follow-up of the IT development streams to ensure the timely delivery of projects and proper handling of risks and issues
• Act as a System Integration coordination point among internal IT functions and external IT partners, in order to deliver an App product with all the required prerequisites in terms of security, integration, data, reliability, etc.
• Work closely and lead day-to-day activity of both internal and external development teams
• Drive investigation activities for new features (scoping, estimation, etc.), with technical support of internal and external teams
• Plan and coordinate App publishing activities
• Lead the IT support process of the specific App ecosystem, with collaboration and support from with Consumer Support organization
• Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor management issues
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Proactive. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and identifying operational issues and drive resolution
• Results oriented. You are strong customer focused and have
• Communicative. You are excellent in interacting with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
• Flexible. You adapt to a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and adjust plans on-the-fly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years of web or mobile app product management experience
• Deep understanding and experience of project management principles and best practices
• Basic understanding of mobile application design, interaction, usability experience
• Experience in managing mobile application submission and publication
• Experience with Agile project management methodologies (eg. Scrum)
• Understanding of software lifecycle practices: Version control (git), CI/CD, etc.
• Desirable existing/established relationships with application developer
• B.Sc. in Business Management or Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Experience from both startup (Lean/Agile) and enterprise (more waterfall-like) environments
• Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken
• Overall understanding and experience in practices: Product Management, Stakeholder Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy
Contact person: Chiara Salin