Appliance Integration Team Leader
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Enable millions of people to experience the greatest benefits. Globally.
We are looking for an Appliance Integration Team Leader within the Consumer Experience Care Technology Area.
Specifically, she/he’ll be part of the Electronic Development team, located in Porcia (PN), Italy. The Electronic Development team is in charge to develop and maintain the electronic boards for our Laundry and Dishwashing appliances.
The mission of the Appliance Integration Team Leader is to secure the integration of our appliances in the IoT ecosystem during entire life of the product. Being inside a global organization, the role will be connected to Global Digital Engineering, the organization embracing all the teams in Electrolux developing the digital products.
• Responsible for team members activities and competence development
• Support project leaders in the assessment and activities related to connectivity topics
• Responsible the process of translating the use case from our customer into technical requirements for the development team
• Guide the definition of the data the product exchanges with the cloud by collecting inputs from different stakeholders
• Accountable of leading projects to implement use cases in our appliances
• Responsible for overseeing the NIU integration in the product, from the connection to the app to the normative requirements
• Interacts with the testing teams to define test plans for new use cases and to improve current ones
• Support manufacturing in the introduction of new connected products in our factories
• Budget and personnel responsibility for the assigned team
• Monitor competitors and market on relevant topics
Background & required experience:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field experience.
• Experience in HW and/or FW design
• Experience in managing software project for IoT
• Experience in providing training and mentorship, would be a plus.
• Experience with white goods appliances product development is a plus
• Knowledge of International standards for household appliances is a plus
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Italian at intermediate level
Please submit your CV in English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.