Appliance Repair Technician- Charlotte
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales home services. The technician will drive a service vehicle in order to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. The candidate should have 5+ years’ experience in the appliance industry and should be able to diagnose and perform repairs on all appliances. The candidate should also have the ability to communicate at many levels within the organization.
- Repair consumer’s appliances as preferred.
- Drive service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
- Record all activities via a computer system/tablet.
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control.
- Wear designated uniform and maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
- Attend all training, meetings, and events as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma required.Certificate in Appliance Repair or AAS preferred.
- CFC certified
- Must have verifiable and stable work history.
- Able to move large appliances and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Possess required state licenses and certifications
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Electrolux policy
- Proficient in sealed system repairs
- 5+ years’ experience in appliance repair industry.