Application Analyst in SAP WM/LE
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
We are looking for a passionate Application Analyst in SAP WM/LE with experiences in driving projects and managing full lifecycle business requirements; experience of SAP SD module is an advantage. This position will offer an international environment in an industry that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation. The role is part of the central EMEA Warehouse Management Solutions. The position require ability to travel occasionally. It is expected that the candidate should have at least 5 years experience.
• Act as interface between business operations in Warehousing & Logistics and technical teams such as integration and development team.
• Drive and coordinate business requirements within the Warehousing and Logistics area
• Manage project budgets when needed perform project resource planning.
• Conduct full lifecycle analysis from pre-studies, requirements gathering to solution delivery.
• Initiate innovations/improvements inside around warehousing process and applications linked to this process.
• Strong ability to convert business demand into structured requirements with clear logic and process mindset
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong sense of ownership and focus on delivery
• Strong ability to dive into details, in order to find solutions and solve problems.
• Good communication skills, verbally and written
• Good presentation skills to support decision making within the organization
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities/projects without micro management.
• Committed and target oriented – meeting deadlines
• Experiences with hardware devices such as handheld scanners and wifi portable printers is a plus.
• Warehouse operational experiences is a plus
• Logistics Execution operational experiences is a plus
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, Sweden. Some travel may be expected within Europe.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Katarzyna Filipek