Application Developer - DELMIA Apriso
DELMIA Apriso – Application Developer
Location: Poland, Cracow
You will be a member of the Apriso CoE which is responsible for the technical development of the Apriso MES, delivering enhancements & bugfixes for the DELMIA Apriso solutions implemented at Electrolux plants globally. This includes development of both: new enhancements as well as bug fixes in collaboration with other team members and stakeholders in the regions.
As a member of the CoE you will need to have a good technical knowledge of the DELMIA Apriso solution and ability to communicate efficiently with team members in different parts of the world. It will be also important to be a good collaborator and have a solid understanding of the manufacturing context where the application is used.
For the successful candidate the role offers good development opportunities in a global environment and opportunities to travel globally.
You will work closely with internal clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. In particular, you will:
• Configure DELMIA Apriso’s software; including process authoring, development and testing of configured extensions.
• Support DELMIA Apriso platform including technical and functional aspects.
• Configure Machine Integrator to incorporate new equipment as per operations requirements.
• Configure required interfaces to integrate external systems and hardware.
• Work closely with OPC Support analyst to address Machine Integrator issues and delivery of enhancements.
• Work closely with business and other technical teams in the resolution of issues and delivery of enhancements.
• Support Application testing activities as a result of server, operating system and application upgrades.
• Reproduce and resolve incidents reported by the customers.
• Be part of the On-call rotation and off-hours incident resolution for critical incidents.
• Regular reporting of working progress.
• Follow and/or facilitate Incident management processes as well as Change management processes.
• Collaborate with external suppliers to delivery developments.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a software industry
• Minimum 2 years of experience with DELMIA Process Builder, DELMIA Machine Integrator and Global Process management.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience of working with manufacturing applications and understanding of the processes they support
• Proven experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
• Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
• SQL skills proved in practice on MS SQL
• Basic skills in administering MS Windows Server environments
• Experienced in software development (objective programming)
• Strong customer orientation.
• Willing to learn new technologies quickly
• Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
• Fluent English
• Extensive travel may be required at times depending on project workload etc.
• International environment
and multicultural teams
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive salary and social benefits package
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.