Santa Lucia di Piave
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Technical Application Specialist in SAP ECC Manufacturing
We are open for other locations as well : Italy (Pordenone, Porcia, Forli, Solaro or Susegana ), Poland (Żarów, Świdnica, Oława, Zabrze or Siewierz).
We work in a hybrid-mode , please ask the recruiter to find out more !
We are looking for a passionate Technical Application Specialist willing to gain a new experience in developing manufacturing solutions within our SAP ECC environment.
You’ll work in an international environment in an industry, that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation. You’ll be a part of the IT organization in Electrolux Europe, within a team providing Manufacturing Solutions and related services to our European factories. You will be involved in numerous key transformation and digital projects with a high degree of autonomy. Over the coming years we will implement our SAP based solution, so called EluxOne, across our European factories and you will be part of the project teams making it happen.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Participation in initiating innovations/improvements inside and around SAP ECC environment, specifically for processes supported by SAP WM, MM.
• Participation in creating functional and technical design for new business requirement, typically as part of implementing SAP within the factories.
• Taking part in creation and maintaining documentation for the functional and technical design and configuration.
• Create and maintain test scenarios for the implemented solutions. This will include also working with various type of devices (wireless barcode scanners, label printers etc) that are an integral part of the processes to manage material flows inside a factory.
• Participation in bugfix correction driven by support team.
• Third line support of existing solution.
WHO YOU ARE
• You like solving problems
• You are not afraid to take ownership and focus on delivery.
• You are motivated to learn more and extend your skills and knowledge on SAP
• You have ability to convert business demand into structured requirements with clear logic and process mindset.
• You have good communication skills, verbal and written, ability to communicate with technical teams and developers.
• You have presentation skills and would like to develop them to support decision making within the organization.
• You are self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities in collaboration within working groups but also independently.
• You are committed and target-oriented.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in IT or relevant experience.
• Experience with particularly the following SAP modules: SAP WM and/or EWM and MM.
• Experience in other SAP ECC modules (e.g. PP) and/or SAP APO (e.g. PPDS) is a plus.
• Experience from working with SAP solutions supporting component/materials management and logistics execution within a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of MS Office Package
• Understanding of ABAP code and debug ability is a plus.
Required Languages: Fluent English