Applications Analyst - DELMIA Apriso
Company Name: Electrolux
Home Products, Inc.
Position Title: Applications Analyst- DELMIA Apriso
Hours: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262
Summary of Duties:
- Perform the technical support, configuration of enhancements, and delivery of DELMIA Apriso solutions for our North American (NA) factories.
- Work closely with internal clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. Work closely with the Database Administration team, Quality Assurance team, Software Integration team, Hardware vendors, DELMIA Apriso vendors, and DELMIA Apriso Helpdesk to support the DELMIA Apriso platform, including technical and functional aspects. Configure DELMIA Apriso’s software, including process authoring, development, and testing of configured extensions. Configure required interfaces to integrate external systems and hardware.
- Work closely with (Open Connectivity) OPC Support analyst to address Machine Integrator issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Work closely with business and other technical teams in the resolution of issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Reproduce and resolve incidents reported by the customers.
- Be part of the on-call rotation and off-hours incident resolution.
- Perform regular reporting of working progress.
- Support Application testing activities as a result of server, operating system, and application upgrades.
- Follow and facilitate Incident management processes as well as Change management processes.
- Perform up to 10% national travel annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study and three (3) years of experience in a Computer Systems Analysis role working with the Apriso DELMIA application.
- Must be willing to perform up to 10% national travel annually.