AR Collection Clerk/Senior Clerk with Portuguese and Spanish
Take care of our money, we count on you.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
· Performing collection process for assigned entity: contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining reasons for non-payments
· Delivering high level of customer service
· Monitoring customer accounts and following up on overdue accounts
· Participating in resolution of unclear payments
· Evaluating customer account and payment history
· Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request)
· Preparing and updating process maps and desktop procedures
· Supporting other team members in achieving team and individual goals
· Very good command of English both spoken and written (C1)
· Very good command of Portuguese both spoken and written (C1)
· Very good command of Spanish both spoken and written (C1)
· Good knowledge of SAP
· At least 1 year of experience in AR Collection
· Education in Finance or relevant work experience in the area
· Good analytical skills and attention to details
· Good communication skills and Customer orientation, including excellent telephone manner
· Good command of MS Office
· Team player, efficient at working in fast paced environment
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.