AR Collection Clerk with Dutch
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
AR Collection Clerk with Dutch - pernament, full-time,
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be able to work together with the rest of the team to ensure financial stability in the company.
A regular day at work:
• Performing collection process for assigned entity: contacting customers regarding overdue accounts and determining reasons for non-payments
• Delivering high level of customer service
• Monitoring customer accounts and following up on overdue accounts
• Participating in resolution of unclear payments
• Evaluating customer account and payment history
• Elaboration of reports (periodical and upon request)
• Preparing and updating process maps and desktop procedures
• Supporting other team members in achieving team and individual goals
• Very good command of Dutch and English (at least B2) both spoken and written
• Good knowledge of SAP
• 1 year of experience in AR Collection area
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Good communication skills and Customer orientation, including excellent telephone manner
• Good command of MS Office
• University Degree, preferably in Finance
• Team player, efficient at working in fast paced environment
• Stability of employment
• Interesting job in an international environment
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package
• Challenging tasks to encounter every day
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop language skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: