AR Junior Clerk/Clerk
SHAPE THE FUTURE. BRING YOUR POTENTIAL TO LIFE.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be responsible for AR activities in the Accounting Department to ensure financial stability in the company.
• Process manual invoices/credit notes
• Week, month, year-end closing activities (Accounts reconciliation)
• Bank Transfer: Electronic booking/matching and manually processed
• Credit notes clearing
• Customer correspondence/calls
• Communicate pro-actively in case of issues / uncertainties with customer service counterpart defined
• In case of timing conflicts set priorities on your own by using requested delivery date as key criteria
• Process daily responsibilities on time
• Very good command of English
• Basic German language skills (for interpretation of quite harmonized order forms) would be an asset
• University Degree (finance or accounting or related)
• Experience in finance & accounting would be an asset
• Good MS Excel skills
• SAP knowledge will be additional advantage
• Analytical skills & Being detail-oriented
• Interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.