AR Junior Clerk with Italian
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Your main tasks:
• Processing of received payments
• UDM Dispute processing
• Handling of deductions
• Generation of customer statements
• Raising manual invoices and Credit
• Clearing credit notes
• Archive relevant AR documents
• Participate in monthly and yearly closing
• Account analysis and reconciliation
• Reporting to direct supervisor of any deviations from agreed standards (delays, use of wrong templates, missing input)
• Process maps and desktop procedures preparation/update
• University degree – finance or accounting or related
• Knowledge of accounting
• Computer skills: familiar with MS Office, good MS Excel knowledge
• SAP knowledge will be additional advantage
• Very good working knowledge of English and Italian
• Knowledge of any other European language will be an asset
• Self-reliant, responsible, analytical, problem resolving oriented
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.