AR Pricing Clerk with French
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.comto learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we are looking for a strong Specialist or Senior Specialist who will join our team in Kraków office, will be a part of Accounts Receivable and Local Controlling, mainly responsible for pricing activities in the Accounting Department to ensure financial stability in the company.
Your main tasks:
• Taking part in migration of pricing scope from local business (on-line trainings)
• Pulling prices from local database and inserting prices into SAP
• Controlling/monitoring prices consistency per customer
• Issuing warnings/asking for price confirmations
• Contacting other departments (sales, customer service, product line)
• Supporting other team members with AR activities
• Preparing/updating desktop procedures/instructions
• Good command of French (written & spoken)
• Good command of English
• Experience in Pricing and/or Billing area will be an asset
• Knowledge of SAP
• Good MS Excel skills
• University Degree
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead
• Communicative. You have good interpersonal skills
• Stress resistant. You are efficient at working in fast paced environment
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.