AR Senior Clerk
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
AR Senior Clerk – permanent, full-time
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we need a smart specialist who will be responsible for AR activities in the Accounting Department to ensure financial stability in the company. Thanks to you, all the Accounts Receivable activities will run smoothly.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with 14 colleagues dedicated to Accounts Receivable activities for US Team.
• Monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
• Contacting with customers via phone and mail,
• Coordinate with appropriate teams and the business account reviews on assigned portfolio,
• Providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue report, ageing reports,
• Investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
• Booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
• Communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
• About 3-4 years of experience in accounting, especially accounts receivables/collection activities
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting or any related
• Fluency in English, at least B2
• Knowledge of Credit Management process will be an advantage
• MS Office applications practical knowledge
• Availability to work on night shift hours between 14:00-22:00 one week/month
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91