AR Senior Executive-Korean Speaker
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Provide Accounts Receivable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Receivable services to customers in accordance with established Accounts Receivable processes and work procedures and in compliance with Electrolux policies, Electrolux Control System (ECS) requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements (if applicable).
- Ensure the daily operation’s activities assigned are managed and delivered timely to the Location within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for monitoring the full Account Receivable (AR) cycle from invoice processing to cash allocation in order to ensure that timelines and quality meet the KPIs and targets.
- Responsible for the task and process migration of AR function to transfer to Shared Services Centre in Malaysia from the respective countries
- Key focal point of the services and to liaise with the Locations in resolving any daily operational issues and making sure that services provided are meeting the SLAs and quality.
- Ensure all open/overdue items are being attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Attend to location queries and requests to resolve issues or escalate and provide alternative solution for complex issues to the line manager.
- Involve and support the line manager on internal and external audit requests.
- Collaborate with the other stream and functional support team to ensure that the integrated process is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
- To uphold and execute controls with complete understanding and effectiveness.
- To act as a backup, assist and perform other AR tasks as and when required.
- Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer, sharing of resource, knowledge and experience
- Build and sustain effective relationships with locations and cross streams to deliver quality performance and implement best practices.
- Engage the stakeholder to resolve any operational issues.
- Identify opportunities and implement process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
- Reviews workflow and procedures to close service gap to ensure productivity.
- Constantly review and maintain accurate and up to date DTP’s and reference materials
Ad-hoc assignments/projects upon request from line manager.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in Accounts Receivable or any other accounting function preferably from a Shared Services
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is an added advantage.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English with good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications: Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration
- 6 Sigma or other equivalent accreditations. (optional)
Competencies / Other Requirements
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organised, training skills, leadership skills, confidentiality, problem-solving skills, with the ability to motivate people, with the ability to plan and prioritize own work and other team members, taking ownership and responsibility of outstanding issues and queries;
- Transition experience and/or ERP implementation experience;
- Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment;
- Available to travel / full time orientated;
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Korean Language
Office/Systems Application Skills:
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point