Architecture Manager Freestanding Oven Group Manufacturing Engineering - Food Preparation (m/w/d)
Rothenburg, Location free
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The position is the main partner to R&D leading Manufacturing Engineering activities related to new products – Freestanding – in the earliest stages of the development.
In your role the communication is fundamental since you will be part of forum where your negotiation skill will be stressed. You are an energetic and collaborative leader with a strong ability to create networking and ability to work in collaboration with multiple departments globally distributed.
You are a brilliant problem solver, in your team you spread the culture of preventing instead of reacting. You show tenacity toward the obstacles and demonstrate willingness to take calculated risk to achieve challenging target. You think global and you have a multicultural mindset.
• Partner to R&D Product Architecture and Technology
• Keep knowledge about the plans and the roadmaps from Business Areas (or Global Plans) and Group Technologies of the related product category
• Manage relationship to Group Architecture, align the strategic concept developments with Group R&D architecture organization
• Participate to pre-studies and concept development activities prior to DS of application projects
• Analyze potential impacts for the industrial setup in early project phases
• Support Group Architecture with impact investigations from Group Operations side
• Support budget and planning activities
• Create firsts drafts of labour contents
• Share and coordinate information flow to Manufacturing Engineering technologies and BA ME in early project phases
• Work with IE during process for labour map and PFMEA
• Drive Bencharking within Electrolux and main competitors
• Engineering University degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent combined with professional experience in industrial manufacturing or R&D
• Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing industry
• Product knowledge about household appliances will be an advantage
• Knowledge of core Technologies and digital tools
• Good understanding of engineering, manufacturing and assembly principles
• Knowledge of product lifecycle management processes
• Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality
• Collaborative leader and team player
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken, German is considered as a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
What to learn more about what drives us? Watch this video about how at Electrolux we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELrrVk19tw
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.