Area Sales Specialist Food Services
Sell something more meaningful: a world of opportunity
Electrolux Professional presents
AREA SALES SPECIALIST FOOD SERVICES – CZECH REPUBLIC
Sell something more meaningful: a world of opportunity
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The business model of Electrolux Professional wants to obtain more focus on customers and products, addressing not only the existing customers but serving the demands of growing global customers, reinforcing the penetration in emerging growing markets, and focusing on the replacement market.
In the organizational set-up, the Commercial Organization is responsible for management of sales channels and service networks: it is a dedicated sales organization pushing selective key product categories and customer segments, through strong channel management.
Within the Sales Organization Professional Food Services, these will be your main responsibilities:
• To promote exclusively the products of Electrolux Professional within the designated area boundaries to agreed target levels, and to represent the best interests of the company in a professional and competent manner
• To co-ordinate sales and implement marketing policies and functions as directed
• Maintaining a working communication and relationship with the dealer network and other companies to whom we sell
• To reflect the professional company image through all communications and actions, both internally and externally
• To promote the Electrolux brand selling the Professional product range into Segments such as Care, Hotels, Commercial etc
• To negotiate and agree annual targets for the area with the Regional Head of Sales
• To implement instruction from the Regional Head of Sales on time in respect of an action request
• To agree with the Regional Head of Sales, objectives and strategies for the area and implement
• To build and maintain excellent working relationships with a network of Electrolux dealers to promote and market our product ranges
• To be alert for business opportunities, which may be identified as a result of customer contact
• To operate the area on the most cost effective manner at all times
• To comply with all standards of general employment as laid down
• To establish contacts within the Government bodies, to include social services, schools, hospitals etc
• To attend product-training seminars as instructed
• To promote dealer and dealer engineer product training
• To attend site surveys for both local and national accounts
• To communicate effectively with the Regional Head of Sales and the internal sales team
• To monitor the performance of the area and dealers effectively
• To attend regular sales meetings and Head Office visits
• To attend regional and national exhibitions
• To keep the CRM system up to date with all relevant information.
Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
Focused – You appreciate and understand the process and the project goals.
Influential – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieve it. Track record working with people effectively and influencing skills.
Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Innovative – You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues in front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
A self-starter – You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
Problem-solving – You see a challenge as an opportunity
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Economics / BA or equivalent working experience
• At least 5 years of working experience in Sales
• Proven leadership capabilities: particularly a strong ability to influence and convince others
• Strong aptitude to change and implement the new category related concepts in the Commercial Organization
• Ability to establish credibility by demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm
• Ability to contribute in a team environment, but must be independent in areas of own responsibility
• Ability to think ahead, anticipate deadlines and plan in advance
• Ability to prioritise workload on a continuous basis, and review priorities in order that both urgent and important tasks are accomplished
• Strong self-motivational skills
• Knowledge of local market
• Excellent communication skills
• Business understanding and process knowledge
• PC literate, with experience of Microsoft Outlook, Office, e-mail, Internet
• Specific industry knowledge, will be an asset
• Fluent Czech language and English
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: www.professional.electrolux.com